Here’s an opportunity to join the awesome Derry Church staff! Primary duties include securing the church building and grounds, minor repairs, timely response for maintenance and security issues; and light supplemental cleaning. Must be willing to adapt to varying schedules and level of work required.
- Hours vary and will typically range from 17 – 20 hours per week
- 7:30 am – 1:00 pm Sunday morning
- Monday-Thursday, 3 to 3.5 hours daily
- Hourly rate of $14.00
Skills and Experience:
- High school graduate or comparable, relevant experience.
- Some knowledge of simple plumbing, electrical, and general repair work.
- Previous experience in a custodial, light maintenance/repair setting desirable.
- Upon hire, successfully complete CPR/First Aid Training and Derry Church emergency and security protocols.
All employees of Derry Presbyterian Church are required to produce current documentation or obtain the PA Child Abuse History Clearance, PA State Police Criminal Record Check, and a FBI Criminal Record Check.
Please email your resume or letter of interest and/or questions to Kathy McGrath.