ladybug 1’s Class
- TWO-DAY OPTION: 9-11:30 am Monday/Wednesday OR Tuesday/Thursday
- Children in the Ladybug class must be one year old by September 1 of the current school year.
- The maximum group-size for this classroom is six children per day.
- One teacher and one teacher aide works in this classroom.
- Children can be registered for two days (M/W or T/Th)
- Class runs from 9:00am-11:30am, September through May.
- Class is licensed by the PA Department of Human Services
Meet the LADYBUG Staff:
Miss Jennifer, Teacher
I live in Annville, PA with my husband Aaron, my two sons: Rowan and Declan, and our cat, Jengo. I have been working in early childhood education since 2007 and have had the privilege of helping many children navigate the ups and downs of young toddler and preschool life in both in-home and center childcare environments. I am a very simple gal and love to spend my time with my husband and boys swimming, cooking and playing games. I love to curl up with a good book and serving my family and friends in big and small ways.
Miss Laura, Teacher’s Aide
My family and I moved to Pennsylvania in 2012 after my husband completed his commitment to the Army. We have two daughters and a son.
I majored in Elementary and Special Education at Saint Bonaventure University. I obtained my Master’s Degree in Curriculum and Instruction at the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs. I taught for a year and then decided to become a stay-at-home mom.
During these years I have continued to tutor and volunteer. I enjoy watching my children’s sporting activities, playing family games, reading a good book, and watching movies together. I am so excited to be joining the Ladybug Class and I look forward to helping the children have a positive first school experience