ladybug 1’s Class
- TWO-DAY OPTION: 9-11:30 am Monday/Wednesday OR Tuesday/Thursday
- Children in the Ladybug class must be one year old by September 1 of the current school year.
- The maximum group-size for this classroom is six children per day.
- One teacher and one teacher aide works in this classroom.
- Children can be registered for two days (M/W or T/Th)
- Class runs from 9:00am-11:30am, September through May.
- Class is licensed by the PA Department of Human Services
Meet the LADYBUG Staff:
Miss Laura, Teacher
My family and I moved to Pennsylvania in 2012 after my husband completed his commitment to the Army. We have two daughters and a son.
I majored in Elementary and Special Education at Saint Bonaventure University. I obtained my Master’s Degree in Curriculum and Instruction at the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs. I taught for a year and then decided to become a stay-at-home mom.
During these years I have continued to tutor and volunteer. I enjoy watching my children’s sporting activities, playing family games, reading a good book, and watching movies together. I am so excited to be joining the Ladybug Class and I look forward to helping the children have a positive first school experience
Miss Katie, Teacher’s Aide
My husband and I moved to Hershey in 2017 after spending a few years living abroad. We have two children, who are both current DDD students!
I have taught in middle and elementary schools as a Special Education teacher. In addition to having my teaching certification, I also have a master’s degree in Curriculum and Instruction. I love spending time with my family exploring all the wonderful things to do in our area, and I am so excited to be working with our Ladybugs!