Skip to Main Content
- Elected Craig Kegerise as Treasurer and Kathy Yingst as Clerk of Session for a term of one year.
- The Treasurer reported that due to generous congregational giving and underspending by church committees, we finished 2022 with a positive change in net assets of $100,700.
- After learning that pledges totaling over $115,000 have been received, the Session approved the Capital Procurement Requisition from the Piano Committee to purchase the 2019 Steinway Grand piano Model D at a cost of approximately $150,000 and dedicate it in memory of Lee Ann Taylor. Thank you to the members of the Piano Committee for their work in securing this instrument which will be enjoyed by all for many years to come. Following the session meeting, additional pledges and donations have been contributed. It now appears that the entire $150,000 will be funded through donations.
- Approved the Capital Procurement Requisition from the Building & Grounds Committee to stabilize the Session House based on a proposal submitted by British Masonry and Restoration, Inc. Contractors in the amount of $19,000.
- At the request of the Stewardship & Finance Committee, the Session approved distribution of the $100,700 2022 budget overage as follows: $6,000 to purchase two additional AEDs, $4,000 to the Deacon emergency fund, $10,000 to the 300th anniversary budget, $4,500 to cash on hand, and the remainder split in thirds to the Legacy Fund, Capital Facilities Fund, and Mission Committee for use.
- Elected Tom Davis and Tim Mosher as Session representatives to the 2023 Nominating Committee.