Presbyterians Today is the award-winning, general-interest magazine of the Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.). Inside every issue you’ll find:
- Uplifting stories and photos about individual Presbyterians, congregations and church leaders
- Bible studies and reflections
- Christian perspectives on contemporary issues and events
- Mission news from home and abroad
- Denominational news and updates
Want to read it first? Feature articles available at this link.
In past years, there was a nominal charge to subscribe to the magazine, and now it’s FREE! Whether you’re a current subscriber who wishes to continue — or a new one — simply email Jackie Carter from the PC(USA) staff and let her know that you wish to receive Presbyterians Today. Include your name and address in the email. To unsubscribe at any time, email Jackie.
Derry will no longer have a group subscription, or be involved in the subscription process. If you prefer, you can also choose to receive it digitally.
How is the denomination able to offer the magazine free of charge? The annual Planning Calendar, used by many church staff across the denomination, includes paid ads that generate enough revenue to cover the magazine’s cost.